Fluid, Smooth, Balanced: Capture the moment precisely
Redesigned with features from the revolutionary Sachtler aktiv fluid head range, FSB delivers precision movement with finely calibrated levels of drag and counterbalance for the perfect shot. The streamlined profile is built to withstand the toughest conditions to deliver repeatable, reliable camera support shot after shot.
- Smooth operation.
Create precision pans with smooth starts and soft stops.
- Finely balanced.
Delivering smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match any camera payload from 0kg.
- Always on the level.
Innovative illuminated PrismBubble visible from any height – day or night.
- Built for endurance.
Engineered to the highest standards with tough materials and precision components, FSB is built for endurance.
|Payload||0 kg to 8 kg 0 lb to 17.6 lb|
|Counterbalance||15 + 0 steps 15 + 0 steps|
|Drag||3 + 0 drag settings 3 + 0 drag settings|
|Weight||2.5 kg 5.5 lb|
|Pan Bar Length||0 mm to 43 cm 0 in to 16.93 in|
|Pan Bar Type||Pan bar DV 75 Pan bar DV 75|
|Pan Bar Attachment||16/-/28 mm 16/-/28 mm|
|Pan Bar Count||1 1|
|Level Bubble||Yes, illuminated Yes, illuminated|
|Battery Type||CR2032 CR2032|
|Bowl Size||75 mm 75 mm|
|Camera Plate||Sideload plate S Sideload plate S|
|Temperature Range||-40 °C to 60 °C -40 °F to 140 °F|
|Tilt Range||+90° to -70° +90° to -70°|
|Sliding Range||12 cm 4.72 in|
FSB 6 Mk II fluid head with on pan bar, and sideload plate S
- FSB 6 MKII - One SheetDownload
- FSB MKII - One Sheet - CNDownload
- FSB MKII ManualDownload
- EU - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - DEDownload
- EU - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - ENDownload
- EU - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - ESDownload
- EU - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - FRDownload
- EU - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - ITDownload
- UK - Declaration of Conformity For S2065-0001 - ENDownload