Ultimate weather protection for the working sound professional. The poncho is sized to cover a user and allows freedom of air to circulate to keep equipment cool.
|Weight||0.5 kg||1.0 lbs|
- Designed to cover the user carrying mixer and fully loaded Eargonizer bag.
- Constructed of 420 denier black ripstop nylon, laminated with thin Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) coating that provides greater elasticity and prevents water seeping through.
- Lighter fabric keeps the user cool and comfortable.
- "Tile-style" opening at the back allows fresh air to flow inside to prevent over-heating.
- Front section made of transparent TPU for maximum visibility of working equipment.
- Slotted "pass-through" hand openings on either side marked with white binding to facilitate quicker and easier access to equipment controls.
- Long roomy sleeves provide freedom of motion to hold boom pole or other gear at arm's length and still keep mixer and equipment bag safe and dry.
- Fits into handy drawstring net mesh pouch for easy storage and transportation.