Sachtler aktiv8 fluid head Sideload with SpeedLevel and SpeedSwap technology
This Sachtler aktiv™ 75 mm fluid head for payloads of up to 12 kg (26.5 lbs.), with unique SpeedLevel™ technology, can be levelled in seconds giving you time to get the perfect shot in documentary, corporate or news applications. The SpeedSwap™ system delivers the fastest way to switch between tripod and slider in seconds giving you ultimate flexibility.
- Level and lock your head in an instant without missing a second of action
Unique SpeedLevel technology.
- Visible from any height or angle - day or night.
- Capture extreme low angle shots right down to the ground.
Innovative streamlined mounting system.
- Switch between tripod and slider in seconds.
Revolutionary SpeedSwap system.
- Create moving stories, whatever the weather.
Performance tested to the extreme.
- aktiv fluid heads are compatible with Sachtler tripods. To leverage the revolutionary aktiv technology the flowtech®75 tripod has been upgraded to flowtech75 aktiv.
- aktiv6, aktiv8 and aktiv8T systems include the new flowtech75 aktiv tripod.
- You can find a list of all compatible tripods on the compatibility section on this page.
aktiv fluid heads are designed to work with Sachtler tripods. We are engineering a range of accessories designed to make aktiv fluid heads compatible with other accessories.
aktiv6, aktiv8 and aktiv8T can be combined with most Sachtler 75 mm tripods:
|Tripod flowtech® 75 aktiv MS|
|Tripod flowtech® 75 aktiv GS|
|Tripod flowtech® 75 - How to upgrade|
|Tripod 75/2 AL|
|Tripod 75/2 MS AL|
|ENG 75/2 D (4188)|
|DA 75L (4183)|
- aktiv8 fluid head with one pan bar DV 75 and one camera plate Sideload plate S
- flowtech75 metal bowl insert (to upgrade flowtech75 tripods for optimum performance with aktiv fluid heads) and Service Centres flowtech upgrade instructions.
Uroš Podlogar relied on on his new Sachtler aktiv8 to deliver shots against the clock.
Uroš Podlogar is a professional photographer and videographer based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Known for fast filmmaking and adventure, Uroš was amongst the first to test out the new Sachtler aktiv system.